2. Department of Medicine II, University Departments of the MedUni, Vienna, Austria
3. University Medical Center, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Regensburg, Germany
4. Marienkrankenhaus, Department of Cardiology, Angiology, and Intensive Care Medicine, Hamburg, Germany
5. Herz- und Diabeteszentrum NRW, Department of Cardiology, Ruhr-University Bochum, Bad Oeynhausen, Germany
6. Heart Center Lucerne, Lucerner Kantonsspital, Lucerne, Switzerland
7. Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
8. The Heart Center, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
9. University Heart Center, Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE), Germany
10. Kerckhoff Heart Center, Department of Cardiology, Bad Nauheim, Germany. Justus-Liebig University of Giessen, Department of Cardiology, Giessen, Germany
11. University Heart Center, Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
12. St. Johannes Hospital, Department of Cardiology, Dortmund, Germany
13. Kerckhoff Heart Center, Department of Cardiac Surgery, Bad Nauheim, Germany
14. Boston Scientific, Ecublens, Switzerland
As a public service to our readership, this article - peer reviewed by the Editors of EuroIntervention - has been published immediately upon acceptance as it was received. The content of this article is the sole responsibility of the authors, and not that of the journal or its publishers.
Please note that supplementary movies are not available online at this stage. Once a paper is published in its edited and formatted form, it will be accompanied online by any supplementary movies.
To read the full content of this article, please download the PDF. Download full article (PDF)
Sign in to read and download the full articleForgot your password?
Join us for free and access thousands of articles from EuroIntervention, as well as presentations, videos, cases from PCRonline.com