General Subscription Information
> How to subscribe
- Click here to access the subscription platform
- Login to My PCR or create a free ‘My PCR’ account (it’s quick and easy!)
- Select your profile and the subscription type
- Enter your invoicing address and the desired delivery address
- Select your preferred payment method
- PCR Companions - Benefit from a free one-year subscription to the digital edition.
Are you not a PCR Companion yet? Sign up now, it is completely free!
- PCR Courses attendees* - save up to 35% on subscription fees (print, digital or both)
- EAPCI Members** – save up to 60% on subscription fees (print, digital or both)
** Supporting documentation attesting your Membership will be requested
Institutional Online Subscription
Access all content in full, view current and future table of contents, abstracts and benefit from unlimited search capabilities.
Access is provided to computers within a particular set of internet IP addresses, If your institution/company has authentication through IP, you will be able to access the online version by clicking on the ‘IP access’ button at the top of the page.
> Types of Institutional Online Subscriptions:
- Single Site - The single site license includes IP addresses for one geographical location in one city that is administered by one organization.
- Multi-Site – Any institution that does not qualify for a single site license must purchase a multi-site license. Institutions/companies that are classified as multi-site may include an institution whose registered IP addresses encompass more than one geographic site or an institution located on a host site that has a separate administration.
> How institutional online access works:
Institutional access is easy and convenient. There are no usernames or passwords to remember. If a computer requesting access to EuroIntervention is within the list of internet IP addresses provided by a subscribing institution, all of the enabled services for institutional readers are immediately available.
> How to identify that access is received through an Institutional Subscription:
If an institution has a subscription, there is immediate access to all content on the online version of EuroIntervention. The button below will confirm that access is available.