EuroIntervention is the official journal of EuroPCR and the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI)
Indexed in Science Citation Index® (ISI), SciVerse Scopus, MEDLINE®/PubMed®
Impact Factor: 6.534 - 2020 Journal Citation Reports® Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics, 2021)
Institutional/Corporate Online Subscriptions
Are you keen to foster quality education with an These subscriptions enable up to 10 simultaneous connections and give access to full content and a powerful search engine.
Access is provided to computers within a particular set of internet IP addresses.
If you are interested in obtaining an institutional/corporate subscription, the team at EuroIntervention will be delighted to help!
If your institution/company has authentication through IP, you will be able to access the online version by clicking on the ‘IP access’ button at the top of the page.
> Types of Institutional/Corporate Online Subscriptions:
- Single Site - The single site licence includes IP addresses for one geographical location in one city that is administered by one organisation.
- Multi-Site – Any institution/company that does not qualify for a single site licence must purchase a multi-site licence. Institutions/companies that are classified as multi-site may include an institution/company whose registered IP addresses encompass more than one geographic site or an institution/company located on a host site that has a separate administration.
> How institutional/corporate online access works:Institutional/corporate access is easy and convenient:
- There are no usernames or passwords to remember.
- The one-year online access is automatically activated when the payment is received.
> How to identify that access is received through an Institutional/Corporate Subscription:
If your institution/company has already subscribed to an institutional/corporate subscription, there is immediate access to all content on the online version of EuroIntervention.
Click below to enjoy all content!
> How to subscribe
- Click here to access the subscription platform
- Login to My PCR or create a free ‘My PCR’ account (it’s quick and easy!)
- Select your profile and the subscription type (or update it in the account information tab)
- Enter your invoicing address and the desired delivery address
- Select your preferred payment method