2. Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation at Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
3. Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oslo University, Oslo, Norway
4. Clinic Pasteur, Toulouse, France
5. University Heart Center, Hamburg, Germany
6. Cardiovascular Surgery Department, Cœur Poumon CHU de Lille, Lille, France
7. Heart Center Bonn, University Hospital, Bonn, Germany
8. Emory Structural Heart and Valve Center, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
9. University Hospital of Zurich, University of Zurich, Switzerland. Cardiance Clinic, Pfäffikon, Switzerland. University of Bern, Switzerland
As a public service to our readership, this article - peer reviewed by the Editors of EuroIntervention and external reviewers - has been published immediately upon acceptance as it was received in the last round of revision. The content of this article is the responsibility of the authors.
Please note that supplementary movies are not available online at this stage. Once a paper is published in its edited and formatted form, it will be accompanied online by any supplementary movies.
To read the full content of this article, please log in to download the PDF.
The Tendyne™ mitral valve system (Abbott Structural, Santa Clara, California) is a fully retrievable and repositionable TMVI system, which consists of a circular inner frame with porcine pericardial leaflets mounted on a self-expanding outer frame and is anchored via tether to an epicardial pad through apical access
Sign in to read and download the full articleForgot your password?
Join us for free and access thousands of articles from EuroIntervention, as well as presentations, videos, cases from PCRonline.com