First in-human clinical studies and in-vitro tests for VIV with the ALLEGRA THV (NVT GmbH, Hechingen, Germany) as well as the 30-day data of the VIVALL study demonstrated favourable results, even in small surgical aortic bioprotheses1,2,3. This paper reports the 12-month outcomes of the VIVALL study.
2. Heart Center Brandenburg in Bernau & Brandenburg Medical School, Bernau, Germany
3. Segeberger Clinics, Heart Center, Bad Segeberg, Germany
4. University of Cologne, Department of Cardiology, Cologne, Germany
5. Clinic and Policlinic Heart Surgery, University Clinic Bonn, Bonn, Germany
6. Heart Surgery Clinic, University Heart Center, Hamburg, Germany
As a public service to our readership, this article - peer reviewed by the Editors of EuroIntervention and external reviewers - has been published immediately upon acceptance as it was received in the last round of revision. The content of this article is the responsibility of the authors.
Please note that supplementary movies are not available online at this stage. Once a paper is published in its edited and formatted form, it will be accompanied online by any supplementary movies.
To read the full content of this article, please log in to download the PDF.
Sign in to read and download the full articleForgot your password?
Join us for free and access thousands of articles from EuroIntervention, as well as presentations, videos, cases from PCRonline.com