2. Barts Heart Centre, St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK, United Kingdom
3. University Hospital, SAOLTA Healthcare Group and the National University of Ireland, Galway
4. Sussex Cardiac Centre, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals, UK
5. Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot, Israel
6. Department of Cardiovascular Surgery and Transplantology, Jagiellonian University Medical College, John Paul II Hospital, Krakow, Poland
7. Pi-Cardia, Rehovot Science Park, Israel
8. Gottsegen Hungarian Institute of Cardiology, Budapest, Hungary
As a public service to our readership, this article - peer reviewed by the Editors of EuroIntervention and external reviewers - has been published immediately upon acceptance as it was received in the last round of revision. The content of this article is the responsibility of the authors.
Please note that supplementary movies are not available online at this stage. Once a paper is published in its edited and formatted form, it will be accompanied online by any supplementary movies.
To read the full content of this article, please log in to download the PDF.
Sign in to read and download the full articleForgot your password?
Join us for free and access thousands of articles from EuroIntervention, as well as presentations, videos, cases from PCRonline.com