2. Barts Heart Centre, St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK, United Kingdom
3. University Hospital, SAOLTA Healthcare Group and the National University of Ireland, Galway
4. Sussex Cardiac Centre, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals, UK
5. Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot, Israel
6. Department of Cardiovascular Surgery and Transplantology, Jagiellonian University Medical College, John Paul II Hospital, Krakow, Poland
7. Pi-Cardia, Rehovot Science Park, Israel
8. Gottsegen Hungarian Institute of Cardiology, Budapest, Hungary
As a public service to our readership, this article - peer reviewed by the Editors of EuroIntervention - has been published immediately upon acceptance as it was received. The content of this article is the sole responsibility of the authors, and not that of the journal or its publishers.
Please note that supplementary movies are not available online at this stage. Once a paper is published in its edited and formatted form, it will be accompanied online by any supplementary movies.
To read the full content of this article, please log in to download the PDF.
Sign in to read and download the full articleForgot your password?
Join us for free and access thousands of articles from EuroIntervention, as well as presentations, videos, cases from PCRonline.com