Coronary bifurcation intervention is common but complex. Progress in this field has been made in recent years with much contribution from the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. However, the standard of practice varies across the APAC due to differences in culture, socioeconomic state and healthcare set-up. Practice may also differ from the rest of the world. Hence, a panel of experts was invited to discuss topics relevant to bifurcation intervention in order to make a concerted effort in achieving consensus that is applicable within the region and in line with available evidence.
2. Odense Universitetshospital & University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark
3. Eastern Heart Clinic, Prince of Wales Hospital and University of New South Wales, Randwick, New South Wales, Australia.
4. Department of Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Center, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, South Korea.
5. Nanjing First Hospital and Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, China.
6. Wellington Hospital, Wellington, New Zealand.
7. Fuwai Hospital Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing, China.
8. Liverpool Hospital and University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
9. University Malaya Medical Center, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
10. Ospedale Papa Giovanni XXIII, Bergamo, Italy.
11. Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune, India.
12. Kawasaki Medical School, Kurashiki, Japan.
13. Beijing Chaoyang Hospital, Beijing, China.
14. Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch, Western Australia, Australia.
15. National University Heart Center Singapore and National University of Singapore, Singapore.
As a public service to our readership, this article - peer reviewed by the Editors of EuroIntervention - has been published immediately upon acceptance as it was received. The content of this article is the sole responsibility of the authors, and not that of the journal or its publishers.
Please note that supplementary movies are not available online at this stage. Once a paper is published in its edited and formatted form, it will be accompanied online by any supplementary movies.
To read the full content of this article, please log in to download the PDF.
Sign in to read and download the full articleForgot your password?
Join us for free and access thousands of articles from EuroIntervention, as well as presentations, videos, cases from PCRonline.com