2. Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
3. Thoraxcenter, Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam, the Netherlands; Cardialysis B.V., Rotterdam, Netherlands.
4. Department of Cardiovascular Diseases, Deutsches Herzzentrum München, Technische Universität München, and DZHK (German Centre for Cardiovascualr Research), partner site Munich Heart Alliance, both Munich, Germany.
5. Division of Cardiology, C.A.S.T., P.O. "G. Rodolico", Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria "Policlinico-Vittorio Emanuele," University of Catania, Catania, Italy
6. Swiss Cardiovascular Center Bern, Bern University Hospital, Bern, Switzerland.
7. Cardialysis B.V., Rotterdam, Netherlands.
8. Baim Institute for Clinical Research, Boston, Massachusetts
9. Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham, NC.
10. New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA; Clinical Trials Center, Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, NY, USA.
11. Barts Heart Centre, London and Queen Mary University of London, London, UK; Section fo Cardiology, Yale University School of medicine, New Haven, CT, USA.
12. The Zena and Michael A. Wiener Cardiovascular Institute, The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY.
13. Thoraxcenter, Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam, the Netherlands; Cardialysis B.V., Rotterdam, Netherlands.
14. School of Medicine, Cardiff University, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK.
15. Department of Cardiology, Barts Heart Centre, Barts Health NHS Trust, London, UK.
16. NHLI, Imperial College London, London, UK, United Kingdom
As a public service to our readership, this article - peer reviewed by the Editors of EuroIntervention - has been published immediately upon acceptance as it was received. The content of this article is the sole responsibility of the authors, and not that of the journal or its publishers.
To read the full content of this article, please log in to download the PDF.
Sign in to read and download the full articleForgot your password?
Join us for free and access thousands of articles from EuroIntervention, as well as presentations, videos, cases from PCRonline.com